Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spring 2006

I realized, as I was walking from my second class on Tuesday, that this is my last semester of college. I shiver of joy went through at the thought. (Then a small shiver of fear but we won't talk about that.) I only have 12 hours of classes this semester, 3 hours less than I thought that I was going to have to take.

The classes are as follows: (Prepare yourselves.)

Silkscreen - this is basically hand-printing posters, artwork, t-shirts, etc. with special ink that you can layer colors or just do black and white, if you so choose.
Dance Appreciation (aka Dance Dance Dance) - in this class we will appreciate dance by studying the history of dance, different styles of dance, and discover ways to apply dance to our majors. I wonder if any Concrete Industry majors are in the class...
Book Arts I - this class is where we learn how to make different types of books by hand. It's pretty self-explanatory.
Photographic Illustration - in this class we photograph fruits and vegetables, with the occasional bubbly or frothy beverage. Thankfully, our studio models cann't stand us up for the shoot this semester.

So, you can see how hard my semester is going to be. Now that I've said that it probably will be, but it will be fun nevertheless.

Yay.

6 comments:

Deidra said...

if need a fruit... i can pretend to be an orange.

Deidra said...

carrots...you needs carrots..i'm there.

Becca said...

and pumpkins, sweet pototatos, apricots, kumquats, peaches, tangerines, mango, and cantaloupe...

yeah, if you could do that it would be awesome.

Deidra said...

oooo peaches...
i'd be a good peach.

beatrice said...

Would you be peachy keen, Deidra?
Oooohh Becca, I'm so jealous!
Photographic Illustration and Book Arts...oh man!

Deidra said...

yesss, yes i would.