Monday, January 16, 2006

What I learned from flipping through the TV channels tonight.

I was flipping through the channels and I found myself on BET, but it wasn't the regular music videos that they play on that channel. It was a tv envangelism show that looked like every other tv envangelism show out there. A middle-aged man talking about something about something. (You know you never pay attention when you flip through the channels.) But, what caught my eye was the "Miracle Spring Water" that he was "selling". Apparently, this water brings miracles to anyone who drinks it, but it'll cost you. I don't know how much because I didn't say that long, but I do know where you can find it.

Russia.

It's good to know that Russia has a large supply of Miracle Spring Water for all of us who need a miracle in our life. Personally, I'd rather go to Miracle Max. "Have fun stormin' the castle!!"

6 comments:

beatrice said...

"Buh-bye, guys!!!"
"Goodbye!! Good luck!! Think it'll work?"
"It would take a miracle..."
"Goodbye!!!!"

Becca said...

Oh Shieldmaiden. I love that you knowt that so well. It just makes me so happy. hahaha

Becca said...

Yes, I've seen him on there as well.

Chris said...

I always learn something new watching BET. Usually, it's a vocabulary word, but I'm glad to be learning about the wonders of the Russina water supply. They hadda do SOMETHING with all that ice . . .

Deidra said...

woah i wonder what would happen if i drank 4 Liters of miracle water....

Becca said...

i don't want to even think about the possiblities!