Thursday, November 10, 2005

Favorite Movie

Whenever someone asks what my favorite movie is I'm stumped because they are so many. If you have ever gone to my facebook or myspace you've probably seen "the list". Someone once told me that it was for my favorite movies and not all the movies that I had ever seen, to which I responded back, "These are my favorite movies". I shall share all of these movies (which are evergrowing) with you, but first I must explain something. Yes, the list is long, but there is something about each of them that is fabulous to me. I won't explain them all, but if you would like me to explain why I like a movie I be more than happy to.

Here's "the list": (the ones in bold are new. I'll update fairly regularly or until I stop...)

two weeks notice, you've got mail, napoleon dynamite, while you were sleeping, x-files the movie, i.q., clue, ever after, the forgotten, charade, how to steal a million, the village, joe versus the volcano, sleepless in seattle, ray, hildalgo, harry potter, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, garden state, hitch, hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, waiting for guffman, a mighty wind, love potion no. 9, speed, hope floats, miss congeniality, muppet treasure island, the muppet movie, the muppet christmas carol, the great muppet caper, the muppets take manhatten, raising helen, how to lose a guy in 10 days, french kiss, labyrinth, the dark crystal, kate and leopold, innerspace, top gun, the terminal, toy story, toy story 2, a league of their own, big, that thing you do!, cast away the italian job, paycheck, the bourne identity, the bourne supremecy, ocean's 11, ocean's 12, star wars trilogy, indiana jones trilogy, back to the future trilogy, the fugitive, sabrina (both versions), what lies beneath, the others, freaky friday, mean girls, laws of attraction, runaway bride, steel magnolias, hook, notting hill, mona lisa smile, remember the titans, gone in 60 seconds, forever young, maverick, conspriacy theory, signs, dave, the war, lord of the rings trilogy, a bug's life, monster's inc, the incredibles, pirates of the carribean: curse of the black pearl, edward scissorhands, roman holiday, funny face, my fair lady, best in show, wait until dark, breakfast at tiffany's, troy, bringing up baby, holiday, that touch of mink, the sound of music, chicago, shrek, shrek 2, mary poppins, aladdin, the lion king, tarzan, mulan, bambi, the emperor's new groove, beauty and the beasty, jungle book, bedknobs and broomsticks, beetlegeuse, the wizard of oz, singin' in the rain, an american in paris, the music man, the princess bride, the mask of zorro, the little mermaid, dances with wolves, the neverending story, jumanji, underworld, what about bob?, tootsie, ghostbusters, little shop of horrors, scrooged, groundhog day, the man who knew too little, osmosis jones, charlie's angels, elf, zoolander, monty python and the holy grail, anastasia, mission impossible, how the grinch stole christmas, the truman show, dumb and dumber, liar liar, the majestic, evolution, connie and carla, my big fat greek wedding, forrest gump, catch me if you can, jurassic park, men in black I and II, artificial intelligance: ai, twister, gremlins, *batteries not included, the land before time, the money pit, mr. and mrs. smith, e.t. the extra-terrestrial, close encounters of the third kind, blast from the past, clueless, antz, three amigos!, pure luck, mars attacks, father of the bride, roxanne, dirty rotten scoundrels, cheaper by the dozen, emma, sense and sensibility, anna and the king, never been kissed, the sixth sense, white christmas, holiday inn, the court jester, radioland murders, legally blonde, sweet home alabama, i am sam, the client, 10 things i hate about you, she's all that, batman begins, grease, west side story, willy wonka and the chocolate factory, tommy boy, alice in wonderland, fiddler on the roof, who framed roger rabbit, my dog skip, hercules, underworld, galaxy quest, george of the jungle, the mummy, the mummy returns, young frankenstein, serendipity


Now, I must say there is a list (albeit, much smaller) of movies that I don't like. Here's a taste:

2001, a space odyssey


6 comments:

van Danne said...

yay, underworld got on your list!

van Danne said...

I've been on a bit of an Underworld kick lately (what's new huh) what with the new one coming out in January and all.

Deidra said...

I think you can put Don Juan DeMarco on you crappy list, too. That movie stinks.

Becca said...

oh i had forgotten that one...but that one is so bad that it's funny, so i don't think i can.

Laura Kathryn said...

Great list! I love how broad your taste is. One little thing...you have Clue on there twice.

Becca said...

ah, thank you...

i'm impressed that you sat and read through all of them because i can't even do it...