Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alternate Universe

Whoever woke me up this morning by sending me an email, I must say thank you.  I fell asleep on my phone after playing (an apparent) riveting game of Spider Solitaire.  I suppose that was the point, to fall asleep, but it worked too well.  I didn't mean to pass out ON my phone.   This is beside the point...

Before I was so graciously awoken, I was having a weird dream.  Don't you hate it when you can kind of remember the dream, but everything is foggy up until the end and that's the only part you remember?  It's like telling a joke and only remembering the punchline.

"Then the..somethings walked into this place, and this guy said to the horse "Why the long face?"

Unfortunately, I'm going to subject you to my foggy joke and only tell you the punchline because it's important.

A bunch of stuff was happening before this, but I was running through this awesomely decorated house with a lot of hardwood floors.  I didn't really have time to admire the furniture because I was trying to find the bad guy.  There were two sides to the house.  One side that kept everyone that was good, and another that kept everyone that was bad.  Why we would both house together is beyond me.  It was a dream.  Lay off.  So, I am running around in circles around this house from room to room and I finally find him.  The bad guy.

Colin Firth.

In what alternate universe would Colin Firth ever be a bad guy?

No comments: