Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fact: To Properly Maintain A Photo Account You Must Upload Photos

I am admitting I haven't been very good about keeping up with my photography.  However, I feel the winds of change a-comin'.  Or at the very least, someone just turned on a fan...

I've been registered on Flickr for a while.  I had no idea how awesome it was until approximately 5 hours ago...give or take.  With this realization, I have been on a photo rampage downloading images non-stop.  I fear I will fill up all of the available space that is the internet.

Be warned.

3 comments:

Paul said...

You may never read this. But I don't care. Read some of what you've written and I laughed my ass off. So who better to tell than the author of above mentioned funny stuff?

Becca said...

Wow, thanks so much Paul! I'm trying to get back into it, so an eye out.

Or not. That's dangerous.

I think you are my one fan.

Becca said...

Grr.... keep an eye out.


It's not funny anymore.