Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday Flashback: The Note Edition

I previously had posted a note that I found while cleaning my room back in November of aught six.  I found another one (because I cleaned my room again), but this one has to do with high school relationships.

"Becca Box - 

Hey!  How's it going?  Everything is great here.  Did you hear about Ashley & Ryan?  If not I'll tell you Ryan asked Ashley to the little dance thingy.  But, Ashley is still stuck on Paul so she won't go with NE one else.  So sad :(!  Also unfortionate for her Pauly Poo has a girlfriend. (She apparently goes to another school and her name is Jennifer.  But if I believe it is another story.  B/C I'm not sure if I do.  As for my b-day I have no clue what I would like.  Just NE thing that you would like to get me.  I'm open to any idea.  Right now I am in Stelmies class and we are supposed to keep our nose out of the upstairs and stick it in the downstairs.  Don't ask what that is supposed to mean b/c I sure have no clue.  He's really a psychotic I think.  Well I G2G learn Algebra I now.

- <3>
Kristen"


No comments: