Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Yes, that is the same person.

If you can remember about a 2 years ago (wow), I posted some pictures. One of which, was the ugliest picture I ever took of myself. Dee, Dan, and I decided it would be fun to take ridiculous pictures of ourselves. I succeeded, by far, in taking the ugliest picture...I have ever seen of anyone. This was all in fun, of course, but still very gross.

I have made a little photo compilation with two extremes. One is absolutely hideous, and one is over-the-top-almost-silly glamorous. I thought an update after a couple of years would be a fun way to bring back that picture that caused a lot of people a lot of laughter. I also have to give props to Eddie for this hilarious idea. Thanks! :)

3 comments:

katy said...

Wow.

Will you go out with me?

Anonymous said...

you're hot...

wow.

Becca said...

i'm already going out with your sister. you should ask her about it.