Sunday, September 30, 2007

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

One week from today, Lord willing, I will be in Calgary with the TuneTown Show chorus for an international barbershop chorus competition. We've been working non-stop for this awesome week and we're all super excited. We compete on Oct. 11, and you can watch us online just click here and follow the instructions. I think we should be on around 12:45pm central time, but if you want to watch you might want to get on earlier.

I've never been to Canada so this is even more exciting for me. I love travelling to new, far-off, places. I'll update after I get back, I'm sure I'll have lots to tell.

1 comment:

The Fergi Fam said...

haha ok I just read my blog from a couple years ago! How funny!! 2005 was a great year!!! blogging was a big hit back then. Lots of posting going on.
I miss you and all our posse!!!! :)