Monday, February 19, 2007

Christmas is Over

Today, February 19, 2007, Dee and I took down our Christmas tree. We thought it was about time.



We also took the day to clean the house, which needed it badly. It's much better. Here's us after we finished the downstairs.



This is us in the music room where the Christmas tree used to be...for so long.



This is us in the bathroom with our lovely butterfly shower curtain.



This is us in our tv room. Dee's holding a red teddy bear.



And, this is us in the kitchen. We're planning on getting rid of that ugly yellow thing.

6 comments:

katy said...

This is awkward, but I must say it...


Becca, you look just a tensy bit psycho in some of the photos.




There. I feel so much better.

Chris said...

Top picture - hilarious.

Bottom picture is confusing, depending upon which caption you read. Either you think that plastic can is a teddy bear, or you are planning to get rid of Dee just because she has jaundis. The 'ugly' remark is particularly out of line.

I find the whole thing troubling.

Deidra said...

when did i get jaundice and how come no told me?

Becca said...

Katy
--I tend to look awkward and a bit psycho in pictures.

Chris
--Sorry about the confusion, and I should have been more specific about the "yellow thing". I was actually referring to the tile on the counters, not dee or that can. How could I forget the most prominently yellow thing in the picture? I have no idea.

Dee
--See a doctor.

fa-so-la-la said...

Do I see clorox wipes?

I love those things.

Lynn Bruce said...

if you had kept that christmas tree any longer you would have to have given him a proper name.

freddie jr. comes to mind.