Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tuna Fish and Tomatoes

I never liked tuna fish. I never liked tomatoes on my sandwiches. But yesterday, yesterday, I had a tuna fish and tomato sandwich...

...and it was good!

"What made you try this delicious treat?", you may ask.

Well, it was free.


People who know me fairly well may be in a state of shock about this, but may I tell you not to fret or become highly anxious or run around screaming, "What is happening in this crazy world of ours?".

I'm fine, and I knew exactly what I was doing...

...and it was good!


Let me just say, it is not something that I now must eat everyday, but I think that the every-now-and-again-tuna-fish-with-tomatoes-sandwich will be a delectable treat for me. I don't want to go tuna-fish-and-tomato-crazy, you know, because when I eat it I always want to be able to think...

...and it was good.

5 comments:

Deidra said...

where've you been?? tuna is awesome. golly i can't believe we were friends before this.

katy said...

I enjoy a hearty tuna sandwich from time to time as well. But haven't tried it with tomatoes. Hmmm.

Tuna is good with swiss cheese, too (if you like swiss cheese... which I do)

-enjoyed blogging at you again. So glad my sister got to see your cat pee while I was on the phone with her.

:-)

Unknown said...

fresh filleted tuna, brazed in a skillet, with crushed walnuts and raisins (that have been pre-soaked in french brandy, a small nipple of homemade lemon butter served with cucmber and cold lectuce is delicious!

--ha! but i prefer salmon!

:)

van Danne said...

hey i had chicken salad from lenny's yesterday.

and it was yum.

Becca said...

don't taunt me like that...

you how i love that sandwich!