Friday, April 14, 2006

You Could Be Famous!

Hey folks I need your help. I'm making a book and putting poems in it about little boys doing little boy things like finding spaceships or dinosaurs, or about cowboys or their dogs. If you would like to help me out just comment your poem in the comment place. Haha. Really, I need them as soon as possible. The book is due Tuesday. I'm keeping true to form and waiting until the last second to do things. When I'm finished with the book I'll post pictures and poems and such from it. Who knows maybe I'll publish it and become famous. It could happen.

6 comments:

Deidra said...

I'll see what I can do.

Tommy said...

If I ever find my shoe,
If I ever cut my steak,

If I ever own a zoo,
If I ever stay awake,

If I ever grow real tall,
If I ever clean my plate,

If I ever build a wall,
If I ever hook my bait,

I'll still love my mom and dad.

--that's all i've got right now, take it or leave it. :) It's free!

Becca said...

i heart this poem, a lot. thank you tommy! i appreciate it so much!

Becca said...

oh man, those are incredible. thank you!

katy said...

Man, I KNOW boys -- it's like what I do for a living:

Little Boys

Little boys are stinky
Little boys are great
Little boys rarely
Eat the veggies on their plate

Little boys are fast
Little boys are loud
Little boys draw pictures
That make their mommy proud

Little boys are sticky
Little boys sleep hard
Little boys bring sticks in
And rocks from the backyard

Little boys are silly
Little boys like treats
Little boys are my favorite
because they are so sweet!

Becca said...

thank all of you so much. i really don't know if you know how much help you've been. yay!