Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh, help!!

First off, I like to note what time it is. Yes, I am still awake.

Why?

I shall tell you.

There is a game, for which, I have an addiction. It is cruel, grotesque, and undeniably addicting. It is Kitty Cannon. Don't get me wrong, I love cats, but I also like to launch cats out of cannons in fake life (that would be instead of real). I think what makes it so addicting is that all you have to do is push the spacebar over, and over, and over again. My high score as of right now is a measly 1,239. I did much better last year when I was addicted to the game.

I suppose this addiction is better than smoking or beer-drinking, but I have a 9:40am class that is going to be quite hard to get up for.

Maybe, I'll play some more while I think about going to bed.

5 comments:

Deidra said...

i, for some reason, got home from work , took a nap for about two hours, then i ate and went to bed at 11. i slept in till 8:30 this morning. that's a lot of sleep for really having no reason for being tired. maybe i need to find a new computer game.

Becca said...

****WARNING*****

if you try it, you won't stop playing.

Becca said...

yes, as you should....

i blame you for my sleepless nights.

Becca said...

new high score: 1,681 ft

Becca said...

new high score: 1,808