Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Top 10 (or so) Things that I learned in 2005

Okay okay, I've procrastinated long enough, but Dee's list was so good I didn't know if mine would even compare. I shall try anyways...

  1. Soap operas should be left to TV programming and kept out of my life.
  2. Talking like Slingblade will get you far in Chris Harris classes, "Just put some mustard on it."
  3. Frisbee is better than class sometimes.
  4. Freshman roommates and neighbors are awesome. Watery wonder, my friends, watery wonder.
  5. Nadine (my old van) is faithful and kind.
  6. Summer classes aren't as bad as I thought they would be. In fact, I actually had a good time in a photography class with Mr. Norton.
  7. Passing History of Photography was the most thrilling experience of my life.
  8. 40 days straight is not too long to see a friend.
  9. Knowing that I only had 2 semesters of classes left was the 2nd most thrilling experience of my life.
  10. Visiting friends, watching a drive-in movie, and hiking straight up a mountain is always a good time.
  11. There's no other way to bowl than in an afro.
  12. Boats, friends and poker is an excellent way to spend a summer day.
  13. Convincing Dee, Meagan, and Aaron that "The Blair Witch Project" was filmed in my woods was awesome.
  14. Being in my 20s isn't a big deal anymore.
  15. Erin-Marie and I making a dry-erase outline of me on the floor in front of our RA's room because that's where she fell and chipped her tooth, so we decided to make it a crime scene out of it, is one of my best memories from Cummings.
  16. 18 hours of classes didn't kill me.
  17. Being 9th place is AWESOME!
  18. Friends and family are more important than anything else in this world.
Apparently, I'm supposed to tag someone after I do this....so Dan you're it.

5 comments:

Deidra said...

yaaaay..you did it!!!

Deidra said...

i can't believe i forgot to mention the forty day retreat!! doh..your list is way better...lol.

Becca said...

no way...YOURS is better.

Deidra said...

umm way.

van Danne said...

you know, i was so sure you were going to tag me that i already started thinking about what i'm going to put... not getting very far yet.