Monday, December 26, 2005

The Twenty-Third Post

I tag myself. I found this at the Beehive. It looked rather interesting, so I shall partake in the fun and festivities (though I am behind in the fun).

The Twenty-Third Post

Here's the game:
1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.


"I woke up, much to my dismay, at about 12:00PM today."

This is very interesting because I have said this A LOT lately. I hate waking up after 12. It just bugs me. I do stay up way to late sometimes, nevertheless, I still hate waking up that late.

I tag:
Dan
Jeff
Frank
Dee
Jen

Yay, another game!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I like this sentence -- it kind of reminds me of Dr. Seuss or Shel Silverstein. I feel as if it should continue . . . "and played with Peggy Ann McKay, in the merry month of May."
Okay, it got a little Shakespearean toward the end, there.

beatrice said...

Becca, I feel pressured to tell you that Fa-So-La-la has aquired her. . .Green Velvet Shoes!
Please go here for a picture: http://www.beehive5.blogspot.com

Becca said...

fa-so-la-la...i saw your shoes and they are amazing. now all we need is the have some lenny's and the party can begin.

Jen said...

It all goes back to the French, doesn't it?
Comment dit-on "green velvet shoes," je pense?

Jen said...

I am very cultured and refined. Yeah.