Friday, December 30, 2005

It is with great saddness I must say...

The blogging RAMPAGE!! is over. I just couldn't keep up.

Well, and there's the fact that I'm going on a top secret trip to Michigan with Deidra tomorrow. I can't tell you anymore than the fact that we're leaving tomorrow at 8:00am and returning on January 6th. We'll be doing fun stuff and have a great time, but don't tell anybody. It's top secret.

If I can I'll try to find a library where I can update you about our trip, but I'm not promising anything. Soo, don't get your hopes up. Oh, and remember, top secret, so don't tell anybody. Shhhh...

Oh, and pray for us because we'll be traveling through some snow, but you don't know that.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

woah this is hilarious..especially because i didn't read your blog until after i posted my latest blog entry..hahaha.

Jen said...

I know where you're going, I know where you're going . . .