Saturday, December 17, 2005

"Do The Mario"

So, I was watching the old Legend of Zelda cartoon tonight (which is part of the Super Mario Brothers Show), and that's not the most amazing part of this post. It was amazing and cheesy and fantastic and Link would always say, "Well, excuuuse me, Princess!", but that's beside the point. After it was all over, the live action version of Mario would come on and sing his rap song, and I felt that I should share it with you all. Maybe you even remember it.

"Do The Mario"

Swing you arms from side to side
Come on it's time to go
Do the Mario
Take one step and then again
Let's do the Mario, all together now!
You got it.
It's the Mario.

I used to watched the Super Mario Brothers Show on Saturday mornings in 1989, and I still remembered that song and was able to sing along to it. Oh man, I used to love that cheesy show.

3 comments:

Deidra said...

there was a mario show???? i had no idea.

Jen said...

Yeah, I just watched the Smurfs.

Becca said...

i thought you would, frank.