Saturday, October 01, 2005

Let's Talk "Frank"ly

For all of you out there who don't know Frank, it is a great sadness to you.

I have decided to use Frank's voice and make a cartoon out of it. There is no need for real words because Frank has enough amazing sound effects to make a hilarious cartoon.

For example:

While at Camino Real yesterday, Frank ordered 3 beef tacos, no lettece (at first, then ordered 2 more, but that's not the point). When they arrived, no intellegent speech came out of his mouth, only (and I wish you could hear me say this), "Ooo! mmmmm... lalala".

I can understand the "Ooo" and the "mmmmm", but it's the "lalala" that makes this conversation he had with his tacos the most interesting. So, you can probably see how from this one example how a cartoon would be a great idea. I need to get started on this. I could be a millionaire.

2 comments:

van Danne said...

It's twue!

Deidra said...

i commend frank on his wonderful communicative relationship with food.