Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friday (actually Sunday) Flashback

Sorry folks.  This whole Friday Flashback is new.  Okay continuing on with 6th grade...

"Things I Like to Do

I like to go to go to Opryland and ride all
to rides.  I like skating at the Skate Center.  I have
a pair of rollerblades.  I like rollerblading with my dad
but doesn't have a pair of rollerblades.  I also
like playing basketball, softball, volleyball, tennis,
fishing, and swimming.

One of my favorite things to do is go to Fort
Walton Beach, Florida.  It's so warm and the water
most of the time is clear.  Last year we say
rays swimming in the water.  Two years ago
we were 10 minutes late seeing a sea turtle
lay eggs.   That would have been neat!

I like going to my cousins house in Georgia.
Most of the time I stay for a week.  She has a 
trampoline and I like jumping on it.  Her school is
nice.  It's really big.  Those are the things I
like to do."

No comments: