Sunday, October 22, 2006

Katy's Quirkiness Challenge

Here's what you do; list five things about yourself that are unusual, anal or quirky. Try to find things people might not already know about you. Comment away and everyone who reads this is automatically tagged. (Sorry this took me so long, Katy.)

  1. I always put my shoes on the same way. Left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe. If I don't, its just weird.
  2. I don't like it when people pronounce the word jalapeƱo with out the "nyuh" sound, making it "ha-lah-pee-no".
  3. Watching a movie at home by myself is okay, but I wouldn't go to the theater by myself to watch something.
  4. When I was in elementary school a kid tried to kiss me on the bus, so I elbowed him in the stomach.
  5. I still have a baby tooth.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Creepy.

The movie thing is not so odd. I think most people don't like the idea of going to the theater alone. Or a restaurant.

The tooth thing, though, bothers me immensely.

rachel tsunami said...

wow. y' don't say.
no, really! wow.

katy said...

Thanks, Becca :-)

I think anyone who tries to kiss anyone else on a bus should be elbowed in the stomach.

Is the baby tooth here to stay?



PS - McPoop (I laughed, too)

Becca said...

the baby tooth is good until i'm about 40...

and then i'm not sure what happens.