Monday, October 02, 2006

Apology...

...sorry September was lame and had only two posts. (That was to all my loyal readers who pined for my witty stories about air horn hands and youth in Asia.)

Now, get over it. September was crazy. The end.

Now, it's October and I'm no longer working at Quizno's!!! Yaaay! Actually, that happened in September, but I'm writing about it in October.

I'm now working at Cole Haan. It's a fancy smancy shoe, purse, coat store where I make more money. I'm kind of like a used car salesman, except I don't sell used cars and I'm not a man.

This is only my third week of working, but it's going well. Everyone there is very nice. I am a little overwhelmed about everything because a lot of information was thrown at me all at once and then they throw you out of the sales floor and tell you to start swimming. You don't even get little floaties.

4 comments:

katy said...

I had never heard of Cole Haan until someone gave us a pair of second-hand shoes for Joshua and assured me they were very expensive. Personally, I'm more of a Walmart girl myself.

A mental picture of you walking around the store with orange floaties on your upper arms is quite amusing.

rachel tsunami said...

::choking:: Cole Haan...::sputter, choke::

very *very* uptown. for the *very* sophisticated...

don't blow your cover.

Jen said...

Cole who?

Jen said...

I want floaties.