Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 3, 1983, 2:22pm

Well, it's my birthday again. That's about it. Haha.

It doesn't feel like my birthday, and this is mainly because I really had a rockin' graduation party not even a month ago. Dee demanded that I have a party, so tonight after singing at church we're going to have a tiny shindig at the house. I don't need anything big.

I finally got that laptop that I was wanting except mine in newer and cheaper and cooler than the one that I blogged about. This one the the macbook. And.....it's incredible. You should get one.

Anyway, there ya go. It's my birthday.

3 comments:

rachel tsunami said...

Please. May I wish you a very very happy birthday.

And btw, just reading about "Pumpkin Balls" has made my day. What a bizarre scene! Like something out of Flannery O'Conner. Ha!

Becca said...

Yes, you may...and thank you.

About the pumpkin balls, it was a very strange scene, not really funny at the time, but now it's one of the more funny things that has happened to me in a work environment.

beatrice said...

happy birthday becca!!!

howeverbeit late i may be, we shall not judge sincerity by my dashed bad timing, now shall we?