Monday, February 20, 2006

Killer Bunnies


This, perhaps, is the funnest card gave I've ever played. It is, by far, the most addicting card game ever. I won't go into detail about how to play because it would take too long and you can just go here and look up the directions for yourself, but believe me when I say it's amazing.

My friend Jeremy Justice, from jeremyjustice.com, got it from his girlfriend for Valentine's Day. What a great gift! We've been playing it since then.

It was a bit confusing to learn at first, but once you get into it's quite easy to play. Reading the cards is key to understanding what you're doing. People who know what they're doing is also key to the understandment of this game. It's quite helpful. I really could just go on and on about how fun this game is, but I won't. I must highly recommend this game though, but beware... You'll get addicted and never want to stop playing.

4 comments:

Becca said...

thank you frank, i appreciate the help.

Becca said...

oh, by the by...

i don't particularly care if i don't have complete sentences. most of my writing is stream of consciousness anyway.

and must i say....you decoded all of my misspellings, so no harm done. i don't really know what you're talking about with my pronouns, but if "they" are vague because i wanted you to just go to the website so you could see for yourself and i wouldn't have to write as much. you can begin a sentence with "also" you just need a comma and a noun and verb after it. as for "too" and "go about how fun", those were stupid mistakes....

all i have to say is, "faverate" as typed by you...

have a good day. i always win.

Lynn Bruce said...

(pssst Becca... you forgot to nail him on that unnecessary apostrophe in his plural use of "pronoun's". Girl, use all your ammunition when you get the chance...)

Lynn Bruce said...

(oh more pssst: how about his misspelling of "grammer"? Now that's a ripper...)