Saturday, December 10, 2005

What Becomes of Boredom

I had 45 minutes of torture left and I didn't know what to do. I brought my book to read, but I can't focus on things of that nature when I'm behind the Womack desk. I know that this time behind the desk is good for doing homework, but I just can seem to focus. So, I had 45 minutes left, like I said, I went searching. The broom closet was open and I struck gold. Apparently, we keep games in the broom closet, and there just so happened to be a box of dominoes sitting in there waiting for me to play with them. I obliged. First, I started with the infamous "domino effect", and then I went on to.... well, you'll see.














5 comments:

van Danne said...

It fits. It's you. It just makes sense.

Owl of the Desert said...

Wow...that's great. I love it. You are so creative!

Becca said...

it was the boredom. boredom makes me be creative.

Androphenese said...

my fave is the second from bottom.

Becca said...

that's funny... because i thought that dan would like that one. hmm...i guess i got the wrong beauchamp...