Sunday, December 11, 2005

Apparently, I'm "it"...

This is a silly game, but it is fun. I am silly, but I am fun. I shall play this silly game and have fun.

Seven things to do before I die:
  1. Be in a Broadway play. (Preferably Wicked or You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown)
  2. Get married to a man that I am hopelessly in love with, and have children. (I'll just lump them together.)
  3. Visit at least 6 continents.
  4. Photograph famous people for magazines and such.
  5. Learn to play the violin.
  6. Be in a movie with Sandra Bullock. (haha)
  7. Kiss someone underneath some mistletoe.

Seven things I cannot do:
  1. Look someone in the eyes and lie.
  2. Steal.
  3. Be the "real" me in front of large groups of people that I don't know, when I'm the only person there that I know.
  4. Write the music that I sometimes feel. (I borrowed that from Dan.)
  5. Settle for just anyone.
  6. Listen to Kenny G or Yanni for more than 2 minutes at a time.
  7. Pole Vault.

Seven things that I expect will attract me to my spouse:
  1. Makes me laugh. Period.
  2. Understands me as a person. My humor, my concerns, what makes me happy, etc.
  3. Loves God and makes Him the priority of his life, but I'm a VERY close second.
  4. Loves to watch movies and quote them. (Understands what I'm talking about when I quote a movie.)
  5. Makes me believe that it's ok to be me.
  6. Makes me believe that I'm the pretty (I know, I know, it's vain)
  7. Loves children and to be around them.

Seven things I say most often:
  1. That's amazing!
  2. Whoa.
  3. I have a history of photography test tomorrow.
  4. Quotes from the movies I've seen.
  5. I'm such a dork.
  6. Yay!
  7. Oh, man!

Seven books I love:
  1. The Bible
  2. Fox in Socks
  3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  4. The Giver
  5. The Pricess Bride
  6. And Then There Were None
  7. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
  1. Bewitched
  2. You've Got Mail
  3. While You Were Sleeping
  4. Dave
  5. White Christmas
  6. It Could Happen to You
  7. The Man Who Knew Too Little
(I'm going to disclaimer this, like Dan, and say that some of these are not even my top 10 favorite movies, but for some reason I can watch them over and over again with out getting tired of them.)

Seven people I want to tag:
  1. Meagan
  2. Wally
  3. Molly
  4. Catherine
  5. Laura
  6. Katy
  7. Sandy

5 comments:

Becca said...

aww..thanks frank. finally someone commented! yaaaaaaaay!

Becca said...

you have to do the 7 things now...soooo go.

katy said...

After I already did mine, I read yours and thought of like 5 things I should have put in mine. I LOVE "The Man Who Knew Too Little" - classic Bill Murray. See...I knew I liked you.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you wanted to learn to play the violin. Maybe I can give you some pointers sometime!

Becca said...

mr case...are you a mr matt case? or another mr case that i don't know?