Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Atlata Qotes

Every time Last Minute takes a road trip, we write down the funny random things that we say. These are from our trip down to Atlanta on October 22. Most of you probably won't understand any of this, but for those of you who do (and you know who you are) enjoy!

"Sherj'medecca"
"Who do you think we are FIRST Minute?"
"We made up a restaurant called Food! No! There is one!"
" The gas tank's open!!"
"Two FACEdred!"
"I can't find my oatmeal! Where is my oatmeal? I just want my oatmeal."
"(Ghostsbusters Theme) I ain't drinking no poop."
"Neighbors!"


4 comments:

Becca said...

you slept on the trip to atlanta? were you sitting in the back?

Jen said...

She snored, too.
Me likee being j'.

Unknown said...

Becca! You dont' remember me!?!? I'm hurt...heartbroken....destrought....

Alas...once we were in love...un seperable but since that head injury you don't remember me....

I guess I am destined to roam the world alone just with the memories of the amazing summer we shared together.......adieu adieu

Becca said...

oh that!! yeah. i remember the head injury...