Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Anti-Smoking Campaign

Smoking is bad for you.

We've all heard this time and time again, and yet it doesn't get through to some people. I had an idea for some time that I thought would be funny to do to help people quit smoking, but mostly for my own amusement. The only items that I require are a good pair of running shoes and a video camera.

The idea is to spy down someone that is smoking. Most of the time you can find these "smokers" standing outside of buildings with cigarettes inbetween their fingers. Now, I must find someone that I believe that I could outrun, hence the running shoes. Once I pick out my prey, I run up to them and yell, "SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!!!", and then procede to run away very quickly. If they chase me, all more the fun. As for the video camera, I would need an assistant to assist me videoing the event. Because this is mostly for my own amusement, I, of course, would like to see it.

This idea came to me a few years ago while I was here at college. I have always wanted to do it, but have never had the nerve to. One day.....one day....

2 comments:

Deidra said...

DO IT!

Jen said...

I volunteer to be your videographer.