Sunday, October 30, 2005

A Ponderment...

I feel as if I should post something, but I really have nothing to talk about. So, I suppose I shall be random.

I'm too awake to go to sleep and yet too tired to do anything productive, and I didn't do anything particularly rigorous today.

Let me recount.

I woke up, much to my dismay, at about 12:00PM today. I hate when I do that. But, I also have a dilemma. I hate alarm clocks and feel that they shouldn't be used unless I have a specific time that I must wake up. I also hate going to sleep. All of this I must work on, to make a better me.

Anyway, I rolled out of bed and made my way over to my computer, as I do, to check my e-mail, facebook, myspace, blog, etc. Frank IMed me immediately when I got on, as he does, and asked if I wanted to watch Batman Begins at his place.

I felt it would be a good idea to get out of my apartment, and I also wanted to see that movie again, so I got dressed and mosied on over to Frank's apartment. We watched the movie (it was fanastic again). Frank made his famous cheese dip, which I ate way too much of and then I made my way back to my place to get ready for the Monster Bash Extravaganza (aka Halloween Party) at Womack/Scarlett.

I dressed up as a hick, clad with pigtails, freckles, a shirt with a car on it with a western-style shirt over that with the buttons messed up. Oh, and I blacked out a tooth. First, Wally, Charity, and the moms and dads (dressed as a clown in a suit) and I walked with the Womack kids over to Scarlett to pick up some candy on a trick-or-treat adventure. Then later, the college kids came back over to Scarlett to have a karaoke party. I sang a couple of songs (because nobody else would), but then it turned into a dance party. I learned the Bunny Hop. This is a new one that is more like a line dance. It was fun.

I decided to leave and make my way to my parents house in Nashville. I got here and my dad hugged me like crazy, as he does, and I found my mom and gave her a hug. Then, I got online and chatted with Dee and Noah and Jeff and Dan and Frank and Wally.

Pretty exciting, huh. And, I bet you're thrilled that you just wasted your time reading this, because I know I would be.

End recount.

3 comments:

Androphenese said...

i was. definitly

toesthattwinkle said...

hey! I didn't know you went to Brentwood high...or used to, anyway, I just read your comment on my blog and thought I'd visit your blog. Franklin made it to playoffs!!!Hopefully we'll beat brentwood this time if we get to play 'em. I have to do homework, bye(nice blog)

van Danne said...

i want to eat cheese dip and watch batman on a happy do nothing day... doh.