Monday, September 19, 2005

All is not lost....

Apparently, I met my future husband today as I was walking to the photo lab. His little brother came up to me and mumbled something in little person. I asked him what he said. He replied, "My brother likes you. He's the one in the tree." So, intrigued, I look over and spot him. Lounging lazily in the lone tree at the KUC courtyard (and the sole person nearby), was an 11 year old. "Okay.", I said back to the little person, and I continued my trek to the lab. Turns out, their dad and mom were apparently printing in the photo lab.

It doesn't stop there folks. There's more.
It went something like this:

Little Brother: Hey. He likes you.
Big Brother: Hey! Shut up!
Me: ................

Little Brother: How old are you?
Me: Why?
Little Brother: I want to know.
Me: You want to know or your brother wants to know?
Little Brother: I want to know.
Me: If you can guess it right, I'll tell you. (haha)
Little Brother: 20?
Me: No.
Little Brother: 21?
Me: Too late, you guessed wrong.

True love? You be the judge.

No comments: